Director of Property Management – TM Realty Services
Jacqueline (Jackie) Murphy brings over twenty years of property management experience to her role as Director of Property Management at TM Realty Services. Among her responsibilities are managing the property management software, rebranding, marketing, and operational training of all assets.
Before joining TM, Ms. Murphy was Director of Revenue Management and Systems at Landmark Residential, a publicly-registered, non-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) that specializes in ownership, acquisition, management, and disposition of multi-family apartment communities. Prior to that, Ms. Murphy was Director of Operations at Landmark where she created an Operations Manual and implemented a Mentor program.
- Implemented a roll out of 10,000 units into the LRO system in six months
- Maintained over 20,000 units in LRO
- Converted over 80 properties to the AMSI software
- Worked with on-site professionals to understand on-going requirements, prioritize development work and lease-up with technical resources to create solutions
- On-site operations
- Lead Tracking software
- Rainmaker – LRO software
- AMSI products
- RealPage products – Certified Trainer
- Leasing operations
- Software training