Executive Vice President – TM Realty Services
Joan Copeland brings more than 25 years’ experience in property management to her role as Executive Vice President at TM Realty Services. Mrs. Copeland oversees the day-to-day operations, which include but are not limited to the financial performance, physical occupancy and marketing, of the TM Realty Services apartment communities, working alongside on-site associates to ensure each property operates at is optimum.
Prior to joining TM, Mrs. Copeland served as Executive Vice President of Operations for Landmark Residential, where she was responsible for the complete oversight of 54 properties. During which time she visited properties continuously to offer support, assess issues while also putting together due diligence for acquisitions and dispositions. Before that Mrs. Copeland worked for Riverstone Residential and Banyan Realty in Florida where she repositioned properties and assisted in acquiring new fee business and clients.
- Responsible for 110 fee-managed properties in Florida with a total of 5000+ affordable units
- Supervised the operation of 34 owner operated properties of 18,000 market rate units
- Repositioned several assets in the Southeast USA
- Designed and implemented effective property management procedures
- Market Analysis
- On-site operations
- Leasing operations
- Property-level performance
- Marketing programs
Florida Real Estate Licensee
Bay Area Apartment Association